Friday, January 23, 2009

Investigation pt. 3!

I received a reply from the (extremely nice) woman who runs Hooves of Hope, and originally took Kachina from the PMU farm:


"I am happy to know you now have her...I can only tell you that the PMU breeder [the son] is not a nice man. He inherited the horses when his father died last year and positively hated them. He wanted to send them to the kill buyer and we had a hard time making him wait until weather wise I could get my hauler there to pick them up..."


This guy just sounds better and better the more I hear about him. I did get his contact information, but now I'm wondering if it's even worth it to call him and ask him if he has pictures or copies of the parents' papers.

How does someone hate horses -- or any animal for that matter? You can not like them, you can even be afraid of them, but hate? Hate is such a strong word to use, but everyone I've talked to has repeated it. He "hates" horses. It's just beyond my ability to comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment