Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Free Gift!

In today's bad economy, who doesn't love a free gift? And because you guys are awesome, and I've been posting about Maverick so much lately, I thought I'd toss out a little love on the blog.

Now, you guys know that P is a great photographer, and a great horse-poop-scooper, but he is also a great singer-song writer. Yep, my friends are extremely talented in many areas (that's why I keep them around).

One day, P was wanted to write a song, but he had no inspiration. Jokingly, I told him that he should write a song about Maverick. I was kidding, but he produced lyrics the very same day and, by the next day, he handed me a CD with a rough recording. Now, it's his best song (no, I'm not biased at all), and definitely one of his most popular.

You can find the CD that the song is on for sale, and more music, on P's MySpace. But, lucky you, you guys get the song Maverick and Juliene for free (yes, you've finally learned my name and, yes, I guest star in the song!).

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, it's beautiful!!! P rules! Thank you Juliene, for the gift of this song. It really brightened up my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song! Tell P he is super talented. Thanks so much for the free gift, and I'm glad Kachina is doing so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are more than welcomed. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete