Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Rain

I broke down and called The Son the other day to find out what happened to Kachina's paperwork, and he told me that he received the papers a few days after I'd called him, and sent them off the next day. That was almost three weeks ago. Ironic that the one letter I'm waiting on is the one letter that gets lost (why can't they lose my phone bill instead?). I'll be sending off new copies today. Hopefully these make it through.

The sun came out yesterday, but I couldn't go see Kachina and now it's raining again. Blah. I can't wait for the days to get warmer and longer.


On an unrelated note, I found this quiz-thingy on the web somewhere:


What breed of horse are you? Find out!


Of course I am.

2 comments:

  1. hey I took your test....im an arabian....i told john to take it. Just replace me with christina ricci for future blogs where im relevent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Make John take it! (I bet he's a mule -- stubborn as one)

    I will take artfully obscure photos of you for Maverick's blog. Promise.

    ReplyDelete