Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Overnight

Fancy has an appointment with a chiropractor in Livermore today, so Donna trailered her there yesterday to spend the night, and took Kachina along so that neither horse would be lonely.

I'm not worried. I trust Donna and Tony, I know that they know what they're doing, and I know that Kachina will behave herself.

Donna called to tell me that they had arrived safely, that Kachina was great in the trailer, but that she and Fancy were basically velcro; they wouldn't leave each other's side. Last I heard they were running aroundd together, with Fancy guarding over Kachina.

They're coming back today, so I'll go up and find out how everything went. Hopefully Fancy's appointment goes well; she's been in serious pain for the past few days.

1 comment:

  1. I so appreciate that you understand that animals have feelings with pure positive energy and that they have so much to give us.
    If everyone understood that, people would be breaking their necks to rescue animals and have them in their homes. Thanks for all you do for Kachina Dancer and the other horses.

    ReplyDelete